Saturday 6 July 2024

I missed my cruise departure due to a cancelled flight – now Royal Caribbean won’t refund me

A cancelled flight meant reader Andrew missed his cruise,
which stopped at the island of Santorini, Greece - Louiza Vradi
Gill Charlton has been fighting for Telegraph readers and solving their travel problems for more than 30 years, winning refunds, righting wrongs and suggesting solutions.

Here is this week’s question:

Dear Gill,

Earlier this year, my wife and I booked a Mediterranean cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas, departing on May 25. The cruise was part of a one-week package that included flights and transfers, for which we paid a total of £4,995.

The day before we were due to fly out to Venice to join the ship in Ravenna, I received an email from Royal Caribbean saying our flight had been cancelled by British Airways. We would be flown out on May 26 instead.


By Gill Charlton.

Full story at Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment